Hip Herp Hip Herp

Sometimes...

...you gotta' herp the derp.

Funk Therapy Funk Therapy

This is True Funk

Way to go with the stretchy yet punchy bass line and the organ sound. Nice to know that there are people out there with good taste in tonality. The chords are also a refreshing departure from the normal 4-chord progression. Never gets boring or too hectic. Very nice.

I also like that Parliament reference. So very true.

Cuzone responds:

Haha thank you so much sir! Really really appreciate your review.

I was afraid nobody would get the Parliament reference! I guess posting the song under "funk" kind of makes it easier to bring in people who would get it. :P

Google Translate Lady Google Translate Lady

Wow!

This is one of those tracks that just has that pro vibe to it. You could easily market a CD with this kind of stuff on it. Definitely belongs at the top of the charts.

Balls to the Walls Balls to the Walls

Has a Good Beat and You Can Dance To It

Mostly just a good beat.

Slap That Bass! Slap That Bass!

Watch Out, There's A Pro On the Block

Dude, there's hardly anyone on this site that can claim your level of technical proficiency. Especially enjoyable on the slap bass with a quality filter.
Please give us more professional-quality stuff like this!

Hey, Slappy! Hey, Slappy!

You Picked the Right Instrument.

It's good to know that there's someone out there with their priorities straight.

jkap1 responds:

Yes sir :)

Slammin' Slammin'

Jammin!

This nails that old Detroit-car-chase vibe to it. I especially like your bass tone, the attacks are real crisp. The only improvement I could say is the addition of some kind of lead voice with a melody, like a vocal or a horn of some sort. Other than that, nice work!

THE PHAT SONG THE PHAT SONG

Dude seriously.

This is not really music in any sense of the word. I just can't think of any possible use or value for this thing. Its like the audio equivalent of a broken horse-lamp.

[S,J] Derezzed [S,J] Derezzed

Woooaaah!

You just took an already trippin' song and made it fall over! The synth sounds are so sweet, especially in stereo. Nice yawage!

Moog Moog

Ummmm...

It was really choppy and there wasn't anything except the drums and the strange bass sound that didn't really ever drop. Just very choppy, not very listenable. More of a beat and more instruments would help. OK overall.