The Mahna Mahna Tree The Mahna Mahna Tree

Nice Music

Short, but gets the point across.
I mainly just like the mahna mahna and the Herb Alpert.

Hank draws a Girlfriend Hank draws a Girlfriend

And The Moral of The Story Is...

...don't pick an ugly deformed person as your partner. Just a bad idea.

Tron Guy Legacy Tron Guy Legacy

Cool

I like how you captured Tron Guy's frumpiness.

Where is the Duck? Where is the Duck?

I Think It's Great

This really shows how high tech sound reproduction can be made, even with small-scale stuff like this. Just needs a little more fleshing out, like more sounds happening at once. Maybe like an audio version of "Duck Hunt" where left-right is left-right on the screen and front-back is up-down on the screen, more points for clicking closer to the actual sound. I don't know just seems really cool.

Thanks Tanks! Thanks Tanks!

Short and Sweet

I really like the overall feel of the game. The vision blur and projector-style defects are great. The music and ambiance really help too. Could have been longer, but a nice quick game.

Hip Herp Hip Herp

Sometimes...

...you gotta' herp the derp.

Funk Therapy Funk Therapy

This is True Funk

Way to go with the stretchy yet punchy bass line and the organ sound. Nice to know that there are people out there with good taste in tonality. The chords are also a refreshing departure from the normal 4-chord progression. Never gets boring or too hectic. Very nice.

I also like that Parliament reference. So very true.

Cuzone responds:

Haha thank you so much sir! Really really appreciate your review.

I was afraid nobody would get the Parliament reference! I guess posting the song under "funk" kind of makes it easier to bring in people who would get it. :P

Google Translate Lady Google Translate Lady

Wow!

This is one of those tracks that just has that pro vibe to it. You could easily market a CD with this kind of stuff on it. Definitely belongs at the top of the charts.